Over the coming years IQI will be further expand its web application suite and mobile platform.
We are seeking a Project Manager to facilitate the successful on-boarding and implementation of K-12 Publisher content into IQI systems. The ideal candidate will have a solid history as Project Manager focused in the education technology, custom web, and/or content aggregation space.
- • Minimum (2) years experience as Project Manager
- • Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- • Proven Ability to serve as central point of clarity for internal and external teams
- • Proven Ability to serve as cross-dicipline liaison, experience as Business Analyst or Sales Engineer is a plus.
- • Expert command of business suite applications (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc)
- • High level of accountability, adherence to deadlines and milestones
- • Good understanding of multi-media file formats (variations of text, images, videos, audio, etc)
- • Ability to manage multiple project initiatives
- • Ability to manage multiple project priorities
- • Understand fundamental project budget creation and management
Desired Skills & Experience
- • Critical thinker
- • Creative problem solver
- • Ability to escalate issues as needed
- • Contributor to company culture
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.